Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02698 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,110 (78,205₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)