Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02709 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,239 (45,728₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)