Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,578 (€3,450) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)