Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,745 (€3,550) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)