Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,551 (€1,928) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (40 minutes ago)