Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 JOD / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,640 prices entered by 701 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)