Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01038 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,947 (₨187,603) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)