Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18892 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,935 (﷼ 20,829) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)