Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18903 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,098 (﷼ 21,678) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (42 minutes ago)