Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 764 (116,875 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)