Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,447 (225,065 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)