Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,062 (Rp 38,989,353) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)