Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18863 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,497 (﷼ 18,537) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)