Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18827 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,154 (﷼ 11,442) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)