Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,875 (5,905,416 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)