Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,383 (7,084,337 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)