Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,378 (6,991,644 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)