Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,667 (13,515,516 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)