Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06078 JOD / SZL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,359 (Lilangeni22,364) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)