Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05314 JOD / SZL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,274 (Lilangeni42,797) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)