Cost of living comparison between Mazatlán, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03819 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,575 (Mex$ 41,233) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)