Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01041 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,024 (₨290,426) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)