Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,873 (₨260,637) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)