Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07108 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,855 (Bs 40,164) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)