Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07090 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,560 (Bs 78,414) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)