Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01169 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,226 (104,797 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (43 minutes ago)