Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01190 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,469 (123,456 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)