Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,596 (₨146,321) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)