Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02409 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,961 (122,896 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)