Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02410 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,956 (122,661 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)