Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02398 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,552 (64,737 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)