Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02337 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,555 (66,552 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)