Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05053 JOD / LSL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,504 (49,564 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)