Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05860 JOD / LSL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,513 (25,815 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)