Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05156 JOD / LSL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,267 (24,571 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)