Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02387 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,143 (47,904 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (37 minutes ago)