Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02341 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,347 (57,534 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (24 minutes ago)