Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02408 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,295 (95,345 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)