Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02409 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,267 (94,106 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)