Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02276 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,207 (53,030 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)