Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,039 (€2,454) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (34 minutes ago)