Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,100 (€2,512) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)