Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,383 (€2,857) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (44 minutes ago)