Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,542 (€4,635) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)