Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,516 (€4,677) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)