Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07079 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,274 (32,120 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)