Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07681 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,330 (17,319 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)