Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07165 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,447 (34,156 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (40 minutes ago)