Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07679 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,448 (18,857 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)