Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02716 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,069 (39,356₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)