Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02729 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,045 (38,303₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)