Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02706 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,057 (39,067₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (44 minutes ago)