Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21751 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,396 (R$ 11,015) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)