Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22692 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,370 (R$ 10,446) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)