Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22355 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,515 (R$ 11,251) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)