Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22535 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,660 (R$ 11,802) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)