Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,701 (€2,034) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)