Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,889 (₨426,610) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)