Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,767 (₨408,452) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)