Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,477 (₨241,611) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)