Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,408 (€4,482) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)