Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,494 (€4,677) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (40 minutes ago)