Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,303 (€2,755) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)