Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,179 (€4,112) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)