Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,220 (€4,300) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)