Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,229 (€4,189) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)