Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,862 (€2,351) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)