Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01423 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,671 (Php187,749) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)