Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,458 (Php107,304) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)