Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,987 (Bs 84,412) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)