Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,382 (Bs 89,857) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)