Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,904 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07080 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,170 (Bs 44,770) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)