Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07090 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,107 (Bs 86,129) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (40 minutes ago)