Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02556 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 639 (ARS $24,990) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)