Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01200 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,005 (250,354 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)