Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01002 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (211,925 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)