Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,015 (2,847 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)