Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,845 (5,434 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)