Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,692 (5,221 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)