Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,303 (€4,290) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)