Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 JOD / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,705 prices entered by 348 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)