Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,358 (2,608,428 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)