Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,529 (4,591,214 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)