Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,530 (4,888,849 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)