Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22650 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,781 (R$ 12,276) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)