Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.881 JOD / BHD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,285 (Dinar 1,746) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)