Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02340 JOD / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)