Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,486 (Rp 46,825,610) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)