Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,242 (Rp 23,760,501) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)