Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,773 (€3,191) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)