Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,999 (€3,631) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)