Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,228 (€3,824) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)