Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,670 (€3,231) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)