Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 66% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,997 (€3,606) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)