Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,683 (€3,342) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)