Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07982 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,703 (46,389 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)