Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04026 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,465 (E£ 36,389) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)