Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00694 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,476 (Shilling356,870) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)