Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04618 JOD / MVR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,155 (68,317 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)