Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02407 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,240 ($U51,527) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)