Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02476 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,255 ($U50,716) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)