Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02520 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,262 ($U89,764) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)