Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02242 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,205 ($U53,738) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)