Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18660 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,317 (7,060TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)