Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18028 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,285 (7,126TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)