Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17294 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,213 (7,016TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)