Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19591 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,260 (11,534TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)