Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10922 JOD / SDG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,403 (31,156 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)