Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11055 JOD / SDG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,552 (32,129 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)