Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10630 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,658 (15,594 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)