Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)